In the current era, the digital audio workstations brought a drastic change in the creation of music and podcasts. For creating music, the creators need to have the powerful hardware in the olden times. In the highly advanced generation, there is no need to have a dedicated hardware. Instead, we can simply download the best app on PC, Mac and smartphone devices. Most of the people use Android devices and iPads for creating music. Check steps to download Garageband for Windows PC below.
One of the best software programs for creating music and podcasts is GarageBand. Is GarageBand compatible with the Windows platform? To understand that, you must definitely check out this post. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to download the GarageBand for Windows 10/8.1/7 PC or Laptop. You can even learn the benefits of using this software on Windows. Check it out!
GarageBand for Windows PC:
GarageBand is a digital audio workstation software which is designed and developed by Apple Incorporation. It is a popular firm that has developed iOS, Mac OS and other prevalent software and hardware products. If you are seeking to get a complete music production studio within your Mac device then, get the GarageBand software.
This software comes packed with a plethora of features that have turned the GarageBand as one of the best software programs launched by Apple Inc. Originally, GarageBand was launched for the iOS platform that made the music creation quite simple and accessible. Here is the guide on how to download Apple’s Facetime App for Windows 10/8.1/7
Features of GarageBand:
Here are some of the notable features of GarageBand for your Windows PC or Laptop:
- The GarageBand app offers a user-friendly interface to the users of Mac device.
- It is pretty much simple to use this software by navigating through it at a great ease.
- On this software, you can find the timers that can be set between the loops.
- It makes the users handle the musical loops.
- The process of producing the music is quite easy on the Garageband app for the PC users.
- It doesn’t consume massive time for providing output on your Windows PC.
- One can easily edit the music anywhere across the world, anytime.
How to Download GarageBand for Windows PC?
Follow the simple steps provided below to download and install the GarageBand app on Windows PC or Laptop:
- At first, download the Mac Sierra OSX from the official website i.e., the Apple app store.
- The users need to have a desktop virtualization app for installing the freeware.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, you can extract the app using the Zip file opener.
- Access the folder and navigate to macOS Sierra >> macOS Sierra 10.1 tools >> Final YouTube Folder >> unlocker208.
- You can then run the Win-install as an administrator.
- Launch the desktop virtualization app and open the app.
- Select the option that says ‘Open Virtual Machine’ from the options present on the interface.
- On the next window, you can go to macOS Sierra > macOS Sierra 10.12 tools > Final Youtube Folder > macOS Sierra folder.
- Tap the option ‘Edit Virtual Machine Settings’.
- Choose the total number of processor cores. You can select the number of RAM and dedicate it to the desktop virtualization app.
- In case, the RAM size is 8GB then, turn it into the 4GB on your device.
How to Use VMWare to Install MacOS on Windows PC?
Follow the simple steps provided below to install MAC OS on Windows PC using the VirtualBox or VMWare.
- First of all, download and install the latest version of VirtualBox on your Windows device.
- Open the VirtualBox software and choose the option ‘Create new VM’ and proceed.
- Provide a name to the virtual machine and choose macOS as the operating system.
- You can even select the version of your operating system.
- You need to provide enough virtual memory for the program.
- Hit the create button to continue the process.
- After creating the virtual machine, you need to hit the Settings button.
- You can then select an existing virtual disk.
- Go to the location wherein you have downloaded and saved the macOS Sierra file.
- Navigate to Documents/VirtualMachine and locate a file that says ‘VMX’ from the list.
- Access the file and paste the command provided below at the end of the file:
smc.version = ‘0’.
- Tap the button OK to proceed with the system.
You can then use the GarageBand app on your Mac installed Windows PC or Laptop.
Must Read : Facetime for Android
GarageBand for Windows FAQs:
Check out some of the frequently asked questions on GarageBand for Windows PC:
- Is GarageBand compatible with Windows?
In fact, the GarageBand app is not compatible with the Windows platform. However, there is a feasibility to download Mac Sierra OSX and run the GarageBand app on your Windows PC.
- Is GarageBand free to use on Windows?
Yes, it is absolutely free to download and install the GarageBand app on Windows PC.
- Can you get audio compatibility while using VMWare to run GarageBand?
One can make a complete virtual machine and run the GarageBand app on it. It is also compatible with the audio or sound.
- How to Download GarageBand for Windows PC without Bluestacks?
The users who are seeking to download GarageBand on Windows PC can get it without using the Bluestacks app player. In order to run it on Windows PC, you can use the Mac Sierra OSX.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the GarageBand app for Windows PC. Hope this guide has helped you to download and install the GarageBand software on Windows computer for free. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section.