Instant Messaging apps have made it obvious for most of the people in terms of communication with their friends and buddies. We have a slew of instant messaging apps available on the web for different platforms. Once you listen to the term messaging app, the app that immediately strikes our mind is WhatsApp. Apart from this app, there are numerous messaging apps like Talkatone, Messenger and more. Such messaging apps allow the users to send the text messages and voice calls with much ease. Later, the developers of some apps like Tango, Skype and more have rolled out video calling feature enabling the users to make face-to-face communication with one another. Here is a new messaging app namely iMessage for PC.
The iMessage is an excellent application designed and developed specifically for Android and iOS platforms. There is less number of apps that are compatible with Windows PC version. If you are seeking to download and use iMessage app on your Windows PC, you have landed at the right place. Check the detailed tutorial on iMessage for PC, downloading process and more.
Download iMessage for PC Windows to Send Messages:
iMessage is an instant messaging application that allows you send instant text, picture, video messages to your beloved ones. Apple Inc., the giant software firm has designed and launched iMessage app for iOS users. This app has originally entered the market in the year 2011. Since then, it has been serving lakhs of people with its beneficial features. It is compatible with various iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and more.
There are people who are truly craving to use iMessage app on Windows PC. For such people, this post explaining about iMessage for PC is a boon. iMessage app offers a plethora of features to all the people across the world. Through this app, you can send messages and stay in touch with your friends on different platforms. As the iMessage app doesn’t support Android and Windows platform, you require some third party app to download it on PC.
Features of iMessage
Here are some of the notable features offered by iMessage app for your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC:
- iMessage is an excellent application that allows the people to send unlimited text messages to other folks.
- Using this app, you can send texts, pictures, videos, documents and a lot more for free.
- With proper internet or Wi-Fi internet access, the users can communicate with one another.
- This messaging app is compatible with various devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch.
- It runs on iOS 5 and above versions of the iOS operating system.
- Using the iMessage app, the users can easily send messages in the form of SMS to interact with non-iOS devices. This is a great feature offered by iMessage app for the users who are not using iOS devices.
- Using iMessage app, the users can send messages that are secured. All the messages and other stuff sent and received on iMessage app are encrypted.
- The messages can be tracked easily through delivery reports.
- If the recipient enables an option of ‘Read Receipts’ then, the sender can understand that the person has read the message.
- There is an additional feature of group messaging available on iMessage app.
- It allows the users to set up communication with more than 2 persons through group chats.
- This feature enables the users to send a hand-drawn sketch, sensor-read heartbeats, haptic taps to their friends from Apple Watch.
- All these features are now available for iPhone and iPad too.
- Apart from the text messages, the users can send text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, map locations, contact cards and a lot more.
How to Download iMessage App on Windows PC?
Here are three simple methods to download and install iMessage app on Windows PC or Laptop for free:
Use iMessage on PC using Mac:
One of the best methods to use iMessage for PC is through a Mac computer. The users can implement this trick only when they have a Mac device. Regardless of the version of Mac you have like a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or iMac, you can use it to get iMessage for PC. Follow the below steps to remotely use this app on your PC.
- Initially, download Google Chrome on your PC as well as your Mac device.
- That way, you are establishing a connection between the PC and Mac.
- Download the Chrome Remote Desktop extension that enables the users to connect their Mac to any other PC in a remote manner.
- On your Mac device, you need to navigate to the Extensions setting on Chrome browser. You can find it the Chrome remote desktop in the settings.
- Just follow the on-screen authorization steps and accept when it asks for specific permissions so as to run this extension on Mac.
- Share your Computer with Mac. It then provides you to access the code that must be entered in the respective field on your PC.
- Once you gain the access to the code, go to Chrome Remote Desktop from settings on your PC.
- Go to the page wherein you can connect to the remote desktop and choose to connect it to a shared PC.
- Enter the same access code and tap the connect button.
- From then, you can access your Mac that enables the users to communicate via an iMessage app on PC.
iMessage for PC via Bluestacks Emulator:
Follow the simple steps provided below that helps the users to download and install iMessage app on Windows PC using a Bluestacks emulator.
- First of all, download Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC.
- It takes some time to finish the downloading process of Bluestacks Android emulator on your device.
- After finishing the downloading procedure, head to the setup process.
- Installation of Bluestacks takes a couple of minutes.
- Once you are done with the installation, you can set up the software on your PC.
- You can then access the Bluestacks Player by opening it from the desktop of Windows device.
- On the search field of Bluestacks, type ‘iMessage’ and hit the search button.
- From the search results, you can pick the precise app and hit the install button.
- The iMessage app will be installed successfully on your Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10 PC.
Get iMessage for PC using iPadian Emulator:
This is another best method that helps the users to access iMessage app on Windows PC through an iPadian emulator. Check out the easy steps provided below.
- First of all, download iPadian Emulator on your Windows PC.
- Tap the downloaded .exe file on your Windows device.
- You need to install that particular file on PC and run the emulator.
- At the time of installation, you need to accept all the terms and conditions.
- You can then complete the installation process within some time.
- Launch the iPadian emulator on your PC.
- On this software program, you need to search for the ‘iMessage’ app through the search field.
- Lastly, download and install iMessage app on your PC through the iPadian emulator.
That’s all! These are the two different methods that help the users to download and use iMessage for PC [Windows 7/8/8.1/10] devices. For easy communication purpose, iMessage is the perfect application for different platforms like iPhone, iPad, iPod, & Windows platform.