Currently, people have found an exceptional way of communicating with their beloved buddies. Video conferencing has become the latest trend for most of the people. In order to assist the users, most of the app developers have designed the best video calling apps for various platforms.
FaceTime is one such application that lets the users make video calls absolutely for free of cost. FaceTime is compatible with various mobile platforms that include iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and a lot more. People might be aware of FaceTime App but may not be cognizant of how to use FaceTime for iPhone.
In order to help the users of FaceTime, We have come up with this in-depth guide. You can find the step by step tutorial on how to use FaceTime app and the procedure to make FaceTime calls from iPhone and iPad devices. Making video or audio calls on FaceTime is truly simple for all the folks.
On the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and iPod Touch devices, there is an integrated FaceTime app. With a decent internet or Wi-Fi connection, the users can make free calls from their iOS device. Check the complete guide here!
How to Make FaceTime Audio Call on iPhone or iPad?
Follow the simple steps provided below to make an audio call using FaceTime from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
- First of all, launch the FaceTime app from your device.
- From the search field, you need to enter the name of the contact with whom you wish to start a conversation.
- Hit the Phone button that appears at the top right corner.
- That’s all! You can then start your audio conversation with FaceTime app.
- In case, there are multiple phone numbers and emails to a single person then, you need to hit the precise number at the time of selecting it.
How to Make FaceTime Video Call from iPhone or iPad?
- First of all, open the FaceTime app from your iPhone or iPad device.
- In the search bar, you need to type the contact name you wish to make a call.
- As you are seeking to make a video conversation, just hit the video button displayed on the screen.
- The icon appears just like a video camera.
- It will then build up your video call with the person with whom you want to make a conversation.
How to Use FaceTime with Apple TV?
Apple TV is one of the best developments from the developers of Apple. There is a possibility of using FaceTime with Apple TV with much ease. By combining the AirPlay Mirroring with Apple TV, the users can easily capture FaceTime video calls between your friends and family members.
You can even make group calls through the FaceTime app using Apple TV. If you are planning to give a big birthday bash to your colleague in your office then, you can use FaceTime with Apple TV in your conference hall. Here are the simple steps that help the users to use FaceTime with Apple TV:
- First of all, you need to connect your Apple TV and the iPhone having FaceTime app to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You must then launch the FaceTime app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices.
- Just wait for a person to call you on FaceTime app.
- Activate the Control Center by swiping up.
- You can then hit the option that says ‘AirPlay Mirroring’.
- Select the precise Apple TV from the list of devices.
This is the simple procedure to make audio calls and video calls on FaceTime from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. Enjoy interacting with your loving pals using FaceTime conversations!